Southern African Association for Research in Mathematics, Science and Technology Education
SAARMSTE is a southern African Association dedicated to the advancement of research in Mathematics, Science and Technology Education.
- SAARMSTE has regional and international membership
- SAARMSTE organises an annual conference (Next conf: January 2015 - Maputo, Mozambique)
- SAARMSTE publishes the African Journal for Research in Mathematics, Science and Technology Education
- SAARMSTE conducts research capacity building events across the region, including the annual Research School (near Bloemfontein, Free State, South Africa; June 2014)
- SAARMSTE interacts with policy makers in MSTE in the region
Any person with an interest in research in MSTE in the southern African region should belong to this dynamic association.
SAARMSTE2014 Conference Delegates.