Southern African Association for Research in Mathematics, Science and Technology Education
SAARMSTE is a southern African Association dedicated to the advancement of research in Mathematics, Science and Technology Education.
- SAARMSTE has regional and international membership
- SAARMSTE organises an annual conference (January 2014 - NMMU, Port Elizabeth, South Africa) Please see the CONFERENCES page of our website for the latest information
- SAARMSTE publishes the African Journal for Research in Mathematics, Science and Technology Education
- SAARMSTE conducts research capacity building events across the region, including the annual Research School (CPUT, Cape Town, South Africa; June 2013)
- SAARMSTE interacts with policy makers in MSTE in the region
Any person with an interest in research in MSTE in the southern African region should belong to this dynamic association.